- A Practical Guide to Data Mining for Business and Industry;
- Special Theory of Relativity?
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description SitePoint, Condition: New. Seller Inventory ZZN.
- Customer Reviews!
- Experiments in Second-Language Learning.
- What are objects?.
- The Workplace Community: A Guide to Releasing Human Potential and Engaging Employees.
- ISBN 10: 0980285801?
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform..
More information about this seller Contact this seller. Paperback or Softback.
- Account Options.
- Advanced Debugging Methods (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)?
Seller Inventory n. Book Description SitePoint.
This plugin is used to obfuscate your code and minify the generated bundle. It does so by changing the name of the variables to shorter ones and removing white spaces from your code. In the code above we declared uglifyJSPlugin object which is used to define settings for our plugin.
We set beautify: false so that the code of our generated bundle is not formatted, which makes it harder to read for malicious users. Note: for the above code to work you will need to install the Babel loader, presets and Uglify plugin separately in your project using npm.
However, here a few more reasons why Webpack is such a great tool:. In this short post we discussed the main responsibilities and features of Webpack. We learned the basic of loaders and plugins in Webpack and their differences. We also discussed why Webpack is such a great tool for web development. Webpack explained simply — plugins, loaders and Babel Published by Iskander on June 22, What is webpack? Let take a look at a quick example to get a better understanding: Image you have a project with two files greet.
Published in Mobile Web. Previous Post Node. Next Post Node.