London: Springer. Individual sections are dedicated to the nature of heparin as a biological molecule, the current approaches and techniques that are used to ensure the safety and reliability of heparin as a medicine, the clinical pharmacology of heparin as an anticoagulant drug, effects and potential applications of heparin aside of those involving haemostasis and, finally, the nature and potential uses of heparin-like materials from both natural and synthetic sources.
Tags from this library: No tags from this library for this title.
Log in to your account to post a comment. Free download.
Book file PDF easily for everyone and every device. This Book have some digital formats such us :paperbook, ebook, kindle, epub, fb2 and another formats.
Contents: Heparin - A Century of Progress SpringerLink Heparin - A Century of Progress An overview of the structural determinants of heparin mimetics is presented together with an indication of their activities. Heparin - A Century of Progress SpringerLink The challenges in developing heparin mimetics as drugs, specificity and potential toxicity issues, are highlighted.
Heparin and Related Drugs: Beyond Anticoagulant Activity
Log in to Your Account. Advanced Search Browse by author or subject Tag Cloud. Influence of zinc on glycosaminoglycan neutralisation during coagulation? Topics from this paper.
Citations Publications citing this paper. Pleiotropic effects of heparins: does anticoagulant treatment increase survival in cancer patients? Anticoagulant and antithrombotic activities of low-molecular-weight propylene glycol alginate sodium sulfate PSS. Heparin-induced conformational changes of fibronectin within the extracellular matrix promote hMSC osteogenic differentiation. Heparinoid hydrogels for cardiovascular tissue regeneration Janse van Rensburg , Aliza Aliza.
- Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals: Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals Held April 29–May 2, 2007, in Denver, Colorado.
- Related Articles;
- The Procedural Status of the Individual before International and Supranational Tribunals?
- Heparin - A Century of Progress.
- Recursive Estimation and Time-Series Analysis: An Introduction for the Student and Practitioner!
- Improve Your Chess Now.
Advanced magnetic resonance strategies for the elucidation of nanostructured soft matter. Antithrombin-binding oligosaccharides: structural diversities in a unique function?
- A Twist of the Wrist 2 - The Basics of High-Perf. Motorcycle Riding.
- The Way to Paradise?
- Heparin - A Century of Progress - Semantic Scholar;
- The Korean Americans (The New Americans)?
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Heparin - A Century of Progress | SpringerLink.
- Neurobiology of the Trace Amines: Analytical, Physiological, Pharmacological, Behavioral, and Clinical Aspects!
Marco Guerrini , Pierre A. References Publications referenced by this paper.
Similarly, a meta-analysis of 16 studies on VTE prophylaxis. Similarly, analysis of three prospective studies. Heparin and low-molecular-weight heparin. Serious anaphylactic reactions due to protamine sulfate: a systematic literature review.